Data processing purposes
Personal data voluntarily supplied by the user during the registration to the BelliSSSima Tango Shoes websites (www.tangoshoes.it) or during sales shows and events are collected and processed with the following purposes:
- provide services requested by the user and purchased from the site
- answer specific information requests by the user
- supply the user with regular updates on new products or services offered by the site, or on specific commercial offers
Data processing methods
Data will be processed mainly by IT and electronic tools and stored on electronic devices or any other suitable storage devices with methods that ensure data privacy and security in conformity with the privacy code of practise.
Personal data will be used solely for the purposes indicated above, and only for the length of time that is necessary to provide the services requested by the user.
Security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, or accessed without authorisation.
Data acquisition and communication
User’s personal data will be processed exclusively by internal staff for organisational and operational needs related to the provision of the requested services. This data will not be distributed to or shared with third parties; they might be communicated – fairly and lawfully – in order to provide the requested services to third parties such as:
- professional staff in charge of shipping, deliveries and returns of purchased goods
- bank institutions handling payments and charges, including online electronic payment merchants
- accountants in charge of billing, accounting and finance
- consultants or other individuals involved in the business organisation or providing connected services
Under Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is held, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The user has the right to to obtain the following information:
- source of personal data
- data processing purposes and methods
- method applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools
- identity of the data holder and of the data controllers and processors
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be disclosed or informed about, due to their role as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory or data processors
The user has also the right to obtain:
- update, correction or integration of personal data
- cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data processed illegally, including those that don’t need to be retained with regards to the purposes for which they have been collected or processed
- confirmation that the operations mentioned in the above points have been notified also to those who have received or shared the data whenever possible
Finally, the user has the right to object, entirely or in part, to:
- processing of personal data for any legitimate reason, even if they are related to the purpose of their acquisition
- processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising, direct marketing, survey or any other commercial material
In order to exercise the rights under the above mentioned Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user can contact us at the following address:
Viale Londra, 32
00142 Roma RM
If you no longer wish to receive any communication from us, please send an email to email@example.com entering “cancellation” in the subject field.